problem with nail varnish!???!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_lisa_x

Reaction score
i done my first spa manicure the other day on my friend, i thought it had gone really well until i spoke to her a couple of days later and she said that the nail varnish had started to come off the day following the treatment. :irked:

i've been round and looked at them and they look really pants but i didn't have the colour on me so i said i would go and paint them again for her another day. when i got home i painted my own to see if it was my application or the varnish itself and it seems to have stayed on fine.
i'm just a bit confused about it all do you think it could have been too much moisture in the nails from the massaging. i did scrubfresh the nail afterwards but maybe i didn't do it enough!!????!?
any hel;p and advise would be greatly appreciated guys!! :|

Do a double scrubfresh on the nails, it sounds like you didn't dehydrate the nail properly. Also wipe along and under the free edge as any moisturisers left behind will affect your polish.
David.x

Do a double scrubfresh on the nails, it sounds like you didn't dehydrate the nail properly. Also wipe along and under the free edge as any moisturisers left behind will affect your polish.
David.x
David is spot on - if the nail is not dehydrated properly and oil remains on the nail plate, the polish will not adhere properly and will bubble.

I made the mistake of not removing the oils properly once and it was one of my biggest lessons. I never forget that Scrubfresh now!

thanks for your advice guys.
i will definately learn this lesson, i'm just so pleased it happened to a friend and not a client that i didn't know very well!!!

Latest posts

Back