Problems with backfills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda

Reaction score
Hi there
I have only recently started doing backfills. I use an electric file (with the correct training of course!) the backfills look great, but after a while (roughly after two to three backfills & two to three infills)clients have noticed the acrylic looking tatty, yellowish, old and brittle :( . Could anyone give me any tips or advice as I really want to give a long lasting forever french service to my clients. (I use retention+)
Thanks in advance

Amanda
:rolleyes:

Try a-coat and then z-coat), they are tammy taylor topcoats and they prevent yellowing. They work great.

Amanda said:
Hi there
I have only recently started doing backfills. I use an electric file (with the correct training of course!) the backfills look great, but after a while (roughly after two to three backfills & two to three infills)clients have noticed the acrylic looking tatty, yellowish, old and brittle :( . Could anyone give me any tips or advice as I really want to give a long lasting forever french service to my clients. (I use retention+)
Thanks in advance

Retention+ does not yellow with UV light so if the product is looking like that there is something seriously wrong. One thing about Retention+ it stays looking perfect month after month after month.

Maybe you are causing some kind of product breakdown by usinfg a drill??? Or the client is not using SolarOIl daily to keep the product in pristine condition?? Are you seeing this on every client or just one? Is your brush contaminated? All these could be causes.

Brittleness and yellowing are not something we ever hear about with Creative Liquid and powder systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back