Problems with Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccarrie321

Reaction score
Hi, wondering if someone can give me some advice. I had my first gelish polish done about 4 weeks ago. It stayed on really well and lasted about 2 weeks before it started to chip even a little bit. I had it redone last week and it chipped within about 3 days. I wend back to the salon and they re did it for me yesterday. The problem is that it has chipped really badly straight away. Its as if it won't stick to my nail properly. Its not just a small chip either - my thumb nail has about 1/4 of it come off and 2 other nails on the same hand have started to chip. Does anyone know why this might be? I think I'll have to go back again but I feel really awkward about it! Thanks in advance.

You need to contact the salon straight away and sit down with your technician, they have an obligation to help solve the issue and uncover the cause.

they will need to access your nail condition and match it to a service they offer that is the correct solution - it is possible that this coating is not right for your nail type in it's current condition.

But without sitting in front of a professional who can access them and advise the correct solution, any advice you recive is guess work...

Latest posts

Back