Problems with hair extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyLucyLu

Reaction score
Hi! Just wondered if anyone can offer some advice. I've been fitting extensions for a few months and usually get my hair from glamorous lengths (as recommended by Belle who i trained with) but they are always out of stock of nearly everything! I have used foxy hair, hair planet, lush-us dont seem to stock many shades. I'm finding that some suppliers shades are very brassy and fake looking, although the hair is lovely quality. I seem to be wasting a lot of time and money having to return and wait for refunds. It's making me look bad to my clients!! I just want to find a reliable supplier and it's driving me mad!!! Does anyone know of any suppliers around Hull that i can actually visit?? I know there's one somewhere but it seems to be a closely guarded secret lol (tried google, yell.com etc) I'd really appreciate any advice as this is driving me mad. Thanks! x

Have you tried halo?
I posted a thread earlier about it :) xx

Hi, I haven't tried them due to the price, i wouldnt make any money!! Although i have noticed they are 0.8 so thicker than my usual 0.6's, how many bonds would you say you need for full head? If i can get away with 150 i might try them xx

i use hair planet theirs are 0.8g and i use at least 160 minimum for a full head normally on average around 180 unless really thick then 200 for it to look good ive been pretty immpressed with Hair planet and always get my delivery next day :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back