Problems with lash extension glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnmarieNuts

Reaction score
Hi, some advice would be great please! I'm a newly qualified lash tech & slowly building client base. I'm having problems with the glue(using Lashbase sensitive) - it's happened both times I've done a full set & an infill - client only lost a few extensions for first 10 - 12 days then literally as soon as she hit the 2wk mark all of the extensions came off within a couple of days. My client has had extensions before & so knows how to look after them. Is it something I'm doing or is it the glue I'm using?? Help please!!!

Sensitive glues in general do not have the same bonding power as glues with odour unfortunately.

Sensitive glues in general do not have the same bonding power as glues with odour unfortunately.
Thank for reply- glad it's not something I'm doing & that's good info to have also.

A sensitive adhesive should give you a similar retention for classic lashes as other adhesives but might not be suitable for volume sets x

Latest posts

Back