Problems with monomer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoney

Reaction score
I'm having problems with monomer as its seems to be affecting my asthma. I have only ever used my inhaler maybe two weeks out of the year when the pollen count is really high, but since i started doing nails, i'm using it every day! Has anyone had this problem?

Also i've seen another nail tech using a small white container with a little hole in the top for holding monomer, it seems to really contain the smell, can't find a stockist though. Is it creative? I know she uses their L&P.

Thanks

Lis

I would guess that your problem is more likely the dust you will be producing rather than the Monomer liquid which is affecting your asthma.

If you want the dappen dish with the hole however, Ring DesignerNails and order it from there or go to your nearest one Stop Nail Shop and ask for the Creative dappen dishes. 0113 275 5719

stoney said:
I'm having problems with monomer as its seems to be affecting my asthma. I have only ever used my inhaler maybe two weeks out of the year when the pollen count is really high, but since i started doing nails, i'm using it every day! Has anyone had this problem?

Also i've seen another nail tech using a small white container with a little hole in the top for holding monomer, it seems to really contain the smell, can't find a stockist though. Is it creative? I know she uses their L&P.

Thanks

Lis

Have you considered wearing a dust mask they come in a pretty pink? It might help ease the situation, worth a try maybe? CND sell those to I think and all most wholesalers

Latest posts

Back