problems with my brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
i recently bought a new brush, i love the size of the brush but i find that it is a bit bushy (thats the only words i can think of to describe it) i'm sure i read somewhere before about *flattening* out the bristles on a brush and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if that can be done and also how to do it without ruining the brush

stanleyann

Dip the brush in some VERY hot water from the ketal. Flatten out between paper towell and dry flat.

Brushes are hair and respond to heat just like your own hair. You can straighten a bent brush in the same way.

thanks geeg....i will give that a bash later....i'm sure i read somewhere about doing something with monomer but the hot water idea sounds far easier and doesnt waste any product :)

stanleyann

hi

when you have it in the shape you want it keep it that way by always dipping in the monomer and wiping on the sides of your dappen dish the same way. If you get what i mean.

geeg said:
Dip the brush in some VERY hot water from the ketal. Flatten out between paper towell and dry flat.

Brushes are hair and respond to heat just like your own hair. You can straighten a bent brush in the same way.

Well you learn something new everyday on here!.....I can now go and sort out my bendy banana-shaped pro-styler with a bit of hot water!!! Saves me buying a new one!

THANKS GEEG!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back