Problems with oozing - inverted nail moulds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pria

Reaction score
let me start of by saying I am not a professional and I am still learning. I have tried the inverted nails on myself for the first time and they look great BUT I have a few niggles to work out. My class is coming up but its only in a months time. Please can someone help me with my understanding in the interim....

After shaping the tip, I added the pink acrylic to the mould. I applied as ,much pink to the mould so that the tip and the pink acrylic were level. Then I applied the mould to my nail.

Problems:

1. when I applied it to the nail, and held it firmly, I noticed that the pink acrylic started moving forward pushing the white acrylic up and spoiling my perfect smile line. Then on the underneath of the nail, I noticed that the pink started building up.

2. I tried not applying less pressure but then its almost like the mould comes away from the acrylic and somehow forms bubbles.

PLEASE HELP ME.... I am desperate to learn and waiting a month is torture for me.

Hi and welcome to the site :D

The best advice that we could possibly offer you is to have patience and wait until you've been formally trained before you attempt this. It isn't easy for seasoned technicians to do at first so someone with no experience will have a very difficult time.

Sorry that isn't what you wanted to hear but it's an honest answer :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back