Problems with Salon system clear glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lashesbeauty

Reaction score
I've been using JB Lash glue in black for over a year. I decided to try salon system clear glue for individual lashes. The clients I used it on found it very clumoy and it didnt last long. I also found it very runny when I put some.on the jade stone. Could anybody give advice of where I may be going wrong? Is the clear glue a wrong kind of glue to use for semi p. Eyelash extensions

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi

The salon systems is for the individual salon systems lashes (the ones with a little bulb n several lashes) not the semi p's. They r only suppost to last 5-7 days its abit annoying cz I don't do semi p lashes, I do the bulb ones yet they r called 'individual' when they aren't actually individual (they were of course compaired to strip lashes, but when I trained Semi p's weren't around) xx

To be honest I think it's the brand and not you. As much as I do use some salon system products, I will never touch their lash products as they are cheap for a reason.
I use to use flirties expert strength, although great it did cause my clients a little stinging and watering after application. I switched to the eyelash emporium ultra glue and I'm finding it very good! Long lasting and causes watering in 10% of my clients.

Hth xxx

Ok great, thank you for your advice! I've just been looking at the Eyelash Emporium website. I think I will invest in some eyelash extension mascara also to sell onto clients as they are always asking the best mascara to use
Charlotte x

Hey girls! for cluster lashes i would 100% recommend duo lashtite glue its amazing! one girl has her clusters on for 2 weeks, then i recommended she shud have them removed as they could cause damage to her natural lashes if she had themon any longer xx

Tina did my lashes and i had mine on for 10 -12 days. Xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Where do u buy duo lashtite from? Xx

Latest posts

Back