Problems with taliormadenails.co.uk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2littletoys

Reaction score
Hi i am v v new to all this. Been training in all things nails for only 2 months but already come up against some rubbish. I ve ordered some nail tips from taliormadenails.co.uk about 3 weeks ago. When i didnt get them i emailed them but got no response, then today i get a parcel with only pack of tips (i ordered 3) and they where a really dodgy set.:irked: After emailing to ask what was going on, they ve sent 4 really horrible emails to me and told if i don t like it- tuff!:cry:.
Just wanted to know if anyone else has bought anything from them....

One thing I can tell you FOR SURE is that they AREN'T approved by Creative to sell their products.

Do the right thing and buy from the OFFICIAL distributors :wink2:

One thing I can tell you FOR SURE is that they AREN'T approved by Creative to sell their products.

Do the right thing and buy from the OFFICIAL distributors :wink2:

ditto....you would never receive this kind of treatment from SS.

As for helping you now...i have no idea...i am sure there must be someone you can report them too....Trading Standards ???

Im going to be honest ive used them when I was desperate during troubled times with hyperion. I was worried the whole time if I was going to get the real deal. I was sent something different to what i paid for (which meant more faffing around) I was sent the right item eventually.
But now im straight back to SS. As said previously Stick with the official Distributors

If you want to order CND products and be sure that you are getting the real deal order from CND UK distributors Sweet Squared their number is 0845 2106060 hope that helps

Hi i am v v new to all this. Been training in all things nails for only 2 months but already come up against some rubbish. I ve ordered some nail tips from taliormadenails.co.uk about 3 weeks ago. When i didnt get them i emailed them but got no response, then today i get a parcel with only pack of tips (i ordered 3) and they where a really dodgy set.:irked: After emailing to ask what was going on, they ve sent 4 really horrible emails to me and told if i don t like it- tuff!:cry:.
Just wanted to know if anyone else has bought anything from them....

Sorry folks...where does this mention she was buying CND tips?
I mean it certainly sounds like atrocious customer service...but how do you know it was unauthorised selling of CND products?? I am baffled!

Psychic powers lol

I mean it certainly sounds like atrocious customer service...but how do you know it was unauthorised selling of CND products?? I am baffled!
The majority of the products they sell are CND...

As always, it's better to go via the official distributors for products, regardless of brand.

As far as helping out where products are missing from an order are concerned... that can only be resolved by contacting the company direct, if that fails than I suppose trading standards would be the next step.

just what i've been thinking all along.

When you buy from the internet or mail order you are given by law 7 days to return the good for a full refund, this is because unlike a shop where you can get a good look at what you are buying with the internet you rely on a photo so I would return the product with a short note and an email saying you have been in touch with trading standards who say you are entitled to a full refund within 7 days and they are monitoring your case. There doesn't have to be anything wrong with the product unlike a shop. Just that its not what you want.
Hope this helps hun.
Personally I use the internet to reorder products I have already found myself happy with or for free samples to try and I use the same company's that I first got my products form. Thats not me trying to be smug, its just that I have trust issue:lol: So if I buy from a show or a warehouse I don't get disappointed.

Have nothing but good things to say about them, have ordered quite a few metal impliments that we simply just cannot get over here and price was awesome (ordered quite a few!) they were on my door step in 5 days UK to NZ talk about wow lol had a item comming from aussie (not nail related) that took 15 days to arrive! emails from TMN have always been more than professional - and no havent brought any CND from them, they 'do' sell other items.

i bought some creative polishes from them last year before i started training in nails, they sent me all the right stuff but it took a while to come through the post (considering postage was quite high!)

Latest posts

Back