problems with vistaprint ? man/ped course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaowens

Reaction score
was thinking ofodering from these but someone said a few ppl they know have had bad xperiance taking money from there acc few months after orig order already been paid ayone else had any trouble ?
also any good courses on man pedi ?

was thinking ofodering from these but someone said a few ppl they know have had bad xperiance taking money from there acc few months after orig order already been paid ayone else had any trouble ?
also any good courses on man pedi ?

Your right, a few people did have problems (me included) but we got the money refunded back into our accounts. I was told upon phoning that i had ticked a box to sign up to something or other and that i had been billed for becoming a member!

I have known other people on here use vista without problems, all i can advice is give them a go if you want to, just be vigilant of what box's you tick. HTH

( Not having a go but could you not use phone txt wording in posts please as some people find it hard to undersrtand, thanks)

I have always used Vista print, but i use the .com site not the uk one. I have never had any problems with money at all with them and have used them loads. I know a lot of my mates who have also used them with no problems.

I dare say they make mistakes sometimes, but not with me.

As for Mani Pedi courses, you need to find out who is nearer to you and go for a well known reputable company. I went with EZ Flow myself, but we all have our preferences.

I had one lot of money taken out of my account and I too had ticked the box and so became a member. I emailed them and the money was refunded without problems.

Vistaprint are really good & seem very helpful/honest company & you shouldn't be worried about using them, many on here do including me!! Cards etc... come out fab!! HTH

Your right, a few people did have problems (me included) but we got the money refunded back into our accounts. I was told upon phoning that i had ticked a box to sign up to something or other and that i had been billed for becoming a member!

I have known other people on here use vista without problems, all i can advice is give them a go if you want to, just be vigilant of what box's you tick. HTH

( Not having a go but could you not use phone txt wording in posts please as some people find it hard to undersrtand, thanks)

I had the same problem some membership thing that i didnt realise i had set up had never had any docs from them but like the others i emailed them and got a full refund. just check that you read everything before you commit, i use vista print regularly and hae not had any probs since.
HTH
Jen

hi

never had any probs with them myself and been using for 2 years (postcards, business cards and stickers) - its like everything else read what you are agreeing for and then press submit and all should be ok :)

i think it was if you ticked a box like said above that the probs occur - there were lots of threads about this a while back - so should be some more info about it if you did a search if you need it

nicola
x

hi ya,

been using 3 years never had a problem yet!

really enjoy using them as i can order online late at night when i have done everthing else

proper cheap too
jan x

I have used them for 3 years, and never had a problem, I do all my price lists, gift cards and business cards with them. Doncaster college do the Vtct manicure & make up course which is part of the NVQ 2, also Aromonia in Hatfield Doncaster do Mani & pedi course over 7 weeks, as a credit to NVQ2 or ITEC level3 nail technologgy, you can do a one day workshop at Adele in Doncaster, its about £100 plus kit you get a cert recognised by The guild/insurance companies....these are just a few that I know of off-hand. hths:green:

hi hun

ive used vista print 5 times in last 2 months, no probs, quick dleivery and he more you use them, te better the offers they send you, ive paid £20, so far for 100 postcards, 250 business cards, 25 magnets, 25 leaflets (trifold) 250 return address labels etc, they are cheap and postage is fast (even on the slow option)

as for mani/pedi courses, try your local college, i just did VTCT level 2 nail treatments, cost £130 and took 12 weeks, i did saturdays, also try creative they do spa mani /pedi i think, so do most reputable companies ezflow etc, but whether these are recognised by other companies and insurers you would have to check hun

hths

nicky xxxx

Latest posts

Back