Probs with selling EN course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update Glo. I'm still furious with them, particularly as I was initially told (last year) it would be ok for me to buy the Assessment Pack and send it in at no extra cost to myself (and the person I bought them from ALSO phoned EN and asked if it was ok to sell them to me!) and now I'm included in the 'new' rules. I do hope they didn't 'have a go' at you for this thread (I know one company here in Ireland 'pounced' on one of this board's members when she went in to buy some supplies - apparently they weren't happy with her posting details of the prices they charged for certain things! - but that's another story).

I'm very disappointed, as I imagine you must be, no doubt you'll be able to sell your nail trainer, so you'll get a little money back from it. I'm just stuck with a bunch of useless papers now and have wasted a LOT of time doing the course for no reason. I think I might put them up on EBAY telling everyone that they are useless unless someone wants to pay another £95 - even though the initial assessment was paid for and not taken. :evil:

Essential Nails and their 'customer service' (I have actually bought some courses from EN just to see what they were like, I am trained by CND and Ez Flow, so it's not like I haven't given THEM some of my hard-earned money!) have gone WAY down in my estimation - I won't be recommending them again.

Latest posts

Back