Proclere Herbal Blonde Toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette

Reaction score
Can anyone help, I bought this today and although I have used it once before I cant remember what to do with the sachet of anti oxy crystals? There are no instructions, think someone must have taken them out?!!
Its something to do with freshly bleached hair but cant remember if I need to add them or not?

Can anyone help, I bought this today and although I have used it once before I cant remember what to do with the sachet of anti oxy crystals? There are no instructions, think someone must have taken them out?!!
Its something to do with freshly bleached hair but cant remember if I need to add them or not?

Hi paulette yes add the cyrstals in the sachet to the bottle and shake well :)
then apply roots first for ten mins then all over if reqired
deleloping time is roughly 20 to 30 mins

Fantastic I wanted to go do it tonight but with no instructions I was searching the net in vain, thanks Minky.
I have all over highlighted hair, should I still do the roots area first? Or just apply all over? I have used Wella Colour touch before and just apllied that all over. Also do I aply to towel dried washed hair or dry with this one?

Fantastic I wanted to go do it tonight but with no instructions I was searching the net in vain, thanks Minky.
I have all over highlighted hair, should I still do the roots area first? Or just apply all over? I have used Wella Colour touch before and just apllied that all over. Also do I aply to towel dried washed hair or dry with this one?

Hi paulette yes do the roots first and time for to 15 20 mins then take through the ends for the last ten but if its very over highlighted just watch the ends
as they may not need more than five or ten mins
and its applied to freshly shampood damp towel dried hair

Just done it, I used the shade 352 Precious platinum and the colour is fab, no grab on the ends either, def use these toners again. I can see the difference no brassiness for me in future!

Just done it, I used the shade 352 Precious platinum and the colour is fab, no grab on the ends either, def use these toners again. I can see the difference no brassiness for me in future!

Hi, Paulette , Im gad it all went well for you and you liked the colour :hug:

Latest posts

Back