Product advice...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shazzar

Reaction score
Hi, I've been offered some Special FX nail products and I've never heard of them before (I am new to all of this!).

Anybody any comments on Special FX's stuff?

Thanks.

Could be wrong (I am new to this too!) but I think that these are the same people that do star nails and attitude polishes. Depends on which products you have been offered as to my opinions on how good they are!!

I've used some of their products and yes they are Star Nails nail art items. I am actually Star Nails trained so have used alot of their stuff, what exactly have you been offered? You can PM me if you want any more info, no problem.:)

I've the same training as Talented Talons so i'm available for questions as well and can confirm that FX is definitely the nail art section of Star Nails (often called Spangles too). I use a lot of their products and have no problem with them.

I've bought plenty of special fx bits off of QVC and never had any probs.

Sammie

Shazzar said:
Hi, I've been offered some Special FX nail products and I've never heard of them before (I am new to all of this!).

Anybody any comments on Special FX's stuff?

Thanks.

That's great, thanks for your replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back