Product cost

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian9292

Reaction score
what is the product cost approx for a half head of highlights?

what is the product cost approx for a half head of highlights?

Because clients as well as the general public are able to access this website, if anyone is able to help the OP, please message directly by way of PM.

Thanks.

Why do you ask.....?
Seems a strange request...if you are a hairdresser you would know.
If you are trying to work out someone else's profit margin...don't!:p
It should always be about the quality of the service.:cool:

Why do you ask.....?
Seems a strange request...if you are a hairdresser you would know.
If you are trying to work out someone else's profit margin...don't!:p
It should always be about the quality of the service.:cool:
I am a beauty therapist and don’t know anything about hair but went to get highlights for the first time and there is no noticeable difference to my hair and everyone that has seen me has agreed so I was asking because I hate to ask for full refunds when I know there is a product cost. So I was asking because I had a terrible quality service but was trying to be fair to the business. There is no need to react like that. In the Beauty industry it is very normal to ask about product cost to help price services.

I am a beauty therapist and don’t know anything about hair but went to get highlights for the first time and there is no noticeable difference to my hair and everyone that has seen me has agreed so I was asking because I hate to ask for full refunds when I know there is a product cost. So I was asking because I had a terrible quality service but was trying to be fair to the business. There is no need to react like that. In the Beauty industry it is very normal to ask about product cost to help price services.

I'm not sure why you would take offence to my response, it's a fair question I asked.:cool:
Go back to the salon, and explain your disappointment.

I would not expect them to offer a refund...this is a labour intensive service....but you might just find they accept the highlights are a little too subtle, and offer to pop a few more in.;)

I'm not sure why you would take offence to my response, it's a fair question I asked.:cool:
Go back to the salon, and explain your disappointment.

I would not expect them to offer a refund...this is a labour intensive service....but you might just find they accept the highlights are a little too subtle, and offer to pop a few more in.;)
I wouldn’t want to return to the salon as I had a really bad experience, not just with the way my hair turned out but the experience in general was not relaxing or enjoyable. I explained the situation and even without asking they returned my money but now just nervous to get my hair done :/

What was it in particular you didn't like about the experience?

I would like to know to make sure my cients don't feel the same x

What was it in particular you didn't like about the experience?

I would like to know to make sure my cients don't feel the same x
Very uncomfortable chairs, paid extra to have a senior stylist but after she was done putting the foils in she left the receptionist to wash and blow dry my hair. The sinks had no neck support and neck was really uncomfortable, was worried to get up again as felt like I might pass out and while she was washing my hair she hit me in the head with her elbow and didn’t say anything just carried on and I hate to say it but she smelt really bad it was just not the experience I was expecting from a salon that has 5* reviews on google and Facebook.

Oh no, sorry you had a bad experience!

Latest posts

Back