Product for hiding white regrowth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Summer rain

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a coloured mousse or any product for in between appointments? It's about 50 % white around the parting area and I use a natural base 4 so as dark as possible Without affecting the colour when I do it on a monthly basis. Thank you!

Google colour wow it's like an eyeshadow you brush onto the root to disguise it :)

L'Oreal have a brilliant product that you 'spray' on via a tiny nozzle.
I've tried many, including WOW, but for the money, L'Oreal's the the best!
We retail it for £12.00....I think it works out at around £1.00 per application - so great value.

M&S sell a Josh Wood root touch up £12. It comes in various shades. I use the dark brown on my temples and round my ears between each full head colour. It is in a tube with a brush at the end.

Charles worthington root concealer and they do different shades....they do a dark brown one £9.99 from boots.

Thanks peeps, will have a look and let her make the decision !

I'm loving all the professional products everyone's recommending, on a pro forum!

Colour wow is the best one I've seen

I'm loving all the professional products everyone's recommending, on a pro forum!
I know, and am not apologising.
I'm a nail & beauty tech, but also have the misfortune to have rampant grey roots. I can only make it to the hairdresser (my sisters salon btw) every 5 weeks for a professional touch up.

Keratin Infused Perfect Match its available on Amazon and some wholesalers works a treat, buy it for my mum

The WOW works really well it's like an eyeshadow and it covers mostly enough of the grey to last until the next appointment!

Latest posts

Back