product help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeldana

Reaction score
hello everyone

i was wondering which is the best place to get gel and acrylic products,

as i have just started out i have no idea where to go for my products can anyone sugest any....thx

which product line are you using at the moment?

this, i think is down to personal preference flower - what did you train with, do you like it, are you having probs with it, where did you train. all these things come into it flower.
i think if you give abit more info, it would help alot of us understand your dilemma and able to help you out abit more hun

If you have a local wholesalers you can buy l&p and gel there or if you prefer you can buy directly from the nail companies although with some products you may need to complete training with their company.

i done some of my courses using essential nails and dream but found them very expencive i.e dream 200ml acrylic liquid around £25.00 or is that the norm im not sure :|

i done some of my courses using essential nails and dream but found them very expencive i.e dream 200ml acrylic liquid around £25.00 or is that the norm im not sure :|

Is acrylic liquid monomer ???

this, i think is down to personal preference flower - what did you train with, do you like it, are you having probs with it, where did you train. all these things come into it flower.
i think if you give abit more info, it would help alot of us understand your dilemma and able to help you out abit more hun

sorry yes i should have given more info, i mainley done my training with essential nails and i found that it dident last very long i.e a full set would only last about 3 weeks before one had pined off i done a basic nail tec coures with my college but that was a long time ago and cant remember what the products were

When you want to change brands you are all ways best doing the product training with the company that produces it, this way you will get the best out of what you are using and feel more confident and produce much better nails,
there are lots to choose from,
Creative L&P or Brisa gel
Ezflow
NSI
these are just a few of the very reputable companies that you would be advised to go with if you ask on here hun
Sorry to tell you this but none of the products are cheap to buy and we do get what we pay for, the 3 names that i have given you are all top quality

The thing is that starting in the world of nails isnt all glamour and easy money, To start with you will probably be out of pocket what with £100's spent on training and then the start up costs of getting your products etc.
Nails is not something that you can do a quick course in buy the cheapest products and make a killing, You will only get out of being a tech what you put in. Good luck

i found that it dident last very long i.e a full set would only last about 3 weeks before one had pined off

during this 3 week period, did you do an infill or rebalance (re-align the whites). because if you didnt, then i think this may be where your prob is. you need to be doing an infill or rebalance between 2 and 3 weeks, this prolongs the nails flower

hth

during this 3 week period, did you do an infill or rebalance (re-align the whites). because if you didnt, then i think this may be where your prob is. you need to be doing an infill or rebalance between 2 and 3 weeks, this prolongs the nails flower

hth

lol that may have been the case it was one of my friends but she had taken them all off so i dident realy have a chance to look at them

Latest posts

Back