Product recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBBMW

Reaction score
I am currently completing my training and am looking for a product recommendation for facials/manicure/pedicure products but don't know where to start. Recommendations for affordable and higher end brands would be great. Thank you :)

I am currently completing my training and am looking for a product recommendation for facials/manicure/pedicure products but don't know where to start. Recommendations for affordable and higher end brands would be great. Thank you :)

It depends on how much you would like to invest. For me Nimue Skin Technology has been a complete game changer in my salon. For mani and pedi I use CND Shellac and the Gel Bottle. CND also have got lovely creams, scrubs, etc.

Hi there
our most popular treatment over the years has been the micro current non surgical face lift. We use Bio therapeutic. It’s expensive to buy but you don’t need many products for each treatment. Clients tend to have courses... we still have many ladies having the treatment after 20 years!
It goes well with microdermabrasion too. Results have always been very good and clients stay loyal to the treatment.

Latest posts

Back