Product useage!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiana123

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a rough idea on how much product i will use and how much it will cost me to do the treatment for all these waxing services
Creme wax
>full leg wax
>eye brow waxing
> upper lip
>chin

Hard wax
>bikini line
>under arm

Thanks in advance

Hi didn't you cover this at college at all on your usage etc and salon costings. We had a whole subject dedicated to business for a salon.

It seems suspicious you asked the same question on nail page, are you perhaps hoping to get answers to a college assignment ?

Hi didn't you cover this at college at all on your usage etc and salon costings. We had a whole subject dedicated to business for a salon.

It seems suspicious you asked the same question on nail page, are you perhaps hoping to get answers to a college assignment ?
No im not trying to get answers for an assignment
I am fully trained in all of this i am just curious to know the difference between different people

The same replies you got to your post asking the same question for nails will apply here. We don't quote cost per service on this site, not that we even could as all brands are going to be different. Please refer your question to your brand suppliers who will happily provide you with the information you require.

Latest posts

Back