Products for extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scraven08

Reaction score
I was recommended to use L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Vitamino Color shampoo has anyone tried this product on clip ins or any type of extensions? Any suggestions on products are greatly appreciated

What are some good shampoo/ conditioner /masks for clip-in remy hair extensions? I bought them from The Hair Shop

I've gone through alot of different clip in extensions they don't seem to last very long more then Maybe a few months. they start getting nappy, matted, poor looking and feeling rough. Do you recommend getting a different type of extensions such as micro, tape ins, ECT done at a salon?

Not used this one hun but I always use and recommend Matrix Biolage for extensions, it’s girgeous! I also treated myself to the Balmain range - shampoo, conditioner, mask, shine spray and boar bristle brush, all specifically for extensions - and although the set was expensive, it’s bloody lovely! X

We use Balmain. They have a beauty bag which contains: hair extensions brush, shampoo, conditioner, deep treatment and shine spray. We have also used Moroccan oil brand, however Balmain is by far the best.

I use pureology hydrate shampoo and condition. It’s a bit pricey. £50 for both shampoo and condition but they last about 9-12 months. It keeps my extensions feeling amazing. I’ve currently had my hair in for 12 months and loads of life left. Would recommend

The Moroccan oil range x

I live for the Moroccan oil range. This works best for me. Xx

Ever pure range and matrix xx

Latest posts

Back