Products for itchy scalp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellylill

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any shampoos for sensitive/itchy scalp. It's for myself, I usually use Tigi Bedhead and have done for ages. Usually colour goddess. My hair is quite fine and gets greasy quite quickly and then gets really itchy. Had a look in my wholesales who stock a limited about of Tigi products as that's what I'm used to but couldn't really find anything that would suit, any recommendations?

I use durma cura scalp relief on my daughter. She also has a dry scalp so I use the scalp treatment first then the shampoo. The shampoo is also for itchy scalps. It says not to condition after use & my daughters hair is beautiful & shiny after use.

I get mine from Capital ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409002046.344748.jpg

Philip Kingsley itchy flaky is a must!

Loreal professional serie expert do a shampoo called sensi balance for itchy scalps.
Also do a shampoo called instant clear for dandruff but also calms itchy scalps and is available in norm/oily and norm/dry which might suit you better with having oily scalp.
I love these shampoos and my clients have always come back with pleasing results so highly recommended.
You may find the sensi balance in your suppliers but think you would have to get the instant clear online or from a loreal salon.

Wella balanced scalp shampoo and conditioner. They also so treatments and topical scalp solutions. I have psoriasis of the scalp 😩 and they helped me! 😁

Have you tried the new tigi scalp shampoo? It's in the urban antidotes range. It's level 0. It's good stuff xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Im also looking for something I suffer with psoiriosis and really want hair extensions (being an extensionist) does anybody know pf a product that wont damage extensions ?

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks everyone, I'm currently using the L'Oreal Sensi Balance as that's the only one I could find in my wholesaler that most suited what I wanted. I will have to have a look online for the others.

Nioxin has a product system for dry itchy scalps; it's called Scalp Recovery.

Kerastase dermacalm cools the scalp right down, no itching for days!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back