products ... how to decide which ones?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eledhel

Reaction score
Hi all, just looking for a bit of advice

I'm soon to get my NVQ. We're training with CND l&p but manicure/pedicure has been a mish-mash of whatever's in the cupboard at college really.

NSI, EZ Flow, CND, IBD, Jessica, Magnetic, Young Nails, OPI, Bioscuplture etc etc etc ... how on earth do you choose which one to go for?

Do you have the same for everything - manicure, acrylic, gel & fibre ... or do you have one for gel, a different one for acrylic and yet another for manicure/pedicure??

It's a minefield out there, I've already had someone telling me that using one product is basically putting South African tile adhesive on your nails - is this true or is it just that that person wanted me to go with their products

And each company wants you to train with them before getting their products - I don't have enough money for that, perhaps if I won the lottery...??!!

Any advice/hints/tips gratefully received!

Hi all, just looking for a bit of advice

I'm soon to get my NVQ. We're training with CND l&p but manicure/pedicure has been a mish-mash of whatever's in the cupboard at college really.

NSI, EZ Flow, CND, IBD, Jessica, Magnetic, Young Nails, OPI, Bioscuplture etc etc etc ... how on earth do you choose which one to go for?

Do you have the same for everything - manicure, acrylic, gel & fibre ... or do you have one for gel, a different one for acrylic and yet another for manicure/pedicure??

It's a minefield out there, I've already had someone telling me that using one product is basically putting South African tile adhesive on your nails - is this true or is it just that that person wanted me to go with their products

And each company wants you to train with them before getting their products - I don't have enough money for that, perhaps if I won the lottery...??!!

Any advice/hints/tips gratefully received!

i think the best way to decide is to go to a trade show and see products for yourself.
find out if the products meet with your requirements and narrow it down from there.

there are sometimes benifits in sticking with the one supplier for all your product, saving postage costs for example. but on the other hand you may prefer different products from different suppliers if the more fully meet your requirements.

Latest posts

Back