Products products products!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lue

Reaction score
Hi...Just reading about all the products and which products to use etc...I'm new to all this and trained with Bio Sculpture. Is there anywhere where we new gals can get info on the most popular products..you know like a Whose Who of nail products with a bit of info of each one i.e. acrylic or gel/buff off or soak off/ best brushes to use with the product etc. which ones you can mix and match with etc etc etc.

Would be really useful. Love reading all the threads and learnt so much already.

thanx
Luba

if you go to the navigation bar above and click on links, it will have lots of the main manufacturers and distributors listed with links to their websites. that will be a great place to start.

Its a hard one really cos everyone loves different things for different reasons....so you might get 1 person saying they rate and love XYZ....and another saying they hate XYZ.

Its best to try these things out for yourself....trade shows are great for doing that.

Hi...Just reading about all the products and which products to use etc...I'm new to all this and trained with Bio Sculpture. Is there anywhere where we new gals can get info on the most popular products..you know like a Whose Who of nail products with a bit of info of each one i.e. acrylic or gel/buff off or soak off/ best brushes to use with the product etc. which ones you can mix and match with etc etc etc.

Would be really useful. Love reading all the threads and learnt so much already.

thanx
Luba

You could also join the Bio Sculpture group and get some tips and see what other product us Bio geeks use. Go to "My Profile" then choose "groups".
hths

Latest posts

Back