Products that damage enhancements?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloo Loo! One of my customers dropped one in the loo and when she fished it back out all the slime lifted the gel and stained it x

Bloo Loo! One of my customers dropped one in the loo and when she fished it back out all the slime lifted the gel and stained it x

She just stuck her hand straight down the loo, with no glove on?!? Even with no nails on, ewwwwww!!

This list is getting so long isn't it! x

There wasn't anything in the loo (I HOPE) haha! X

The Clarins hand cream is a interesting one. I have also used this without problems.

Somehow we need to get to a list of ingredients that cause problems.

I have tried asking Doug Schoon but he concentrates on curing problems. I know that obviously incorrect curing can cause a mass of problems, as can incorrect prep or application, but when you're sure its not those things (ie 98% of your clients have no problems) it has to be products used by the client so we need to be able to pin point what specific ingredients clients need to look for in products they use.

I am seriously thinking about conducting a survey by contacting every tech I know and getting them to ask their problem clients to complete a questionnaire detailing every product they use, I could then cross reference. It would be a huge task though o_O

I'm frustrated that no one in the Industry seems able to give us this information.

Latest posts

Back