Products to use with curling tongs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicole<3

Reaction score
Any advice on what products to use with curling tongs?
I used to use any old mousse to help hold because my hair never held but i dont want the 'crispy' effect that i used to get i want amuch softer natural look.
I baught VO5 Curl Up curl defining mousse with heat defence yesterday not yet used it but just incase this has the same effect any recomendations?
Thanks for any help :green:

I would recommend Joico Smooth out spray. You can either use it to flat iron your hair or spray and use it to curl without the stiffness but gives a wonderful curl retention.

I love Wella High Hair curl energiser mousse then curl artist ,it's specifically designed for used with heated curling appliances and gives good hold without crunchy curls hth's .

Thanks for the help i preffer to hear peoples opinions on products that they have tried and tested themselfs and got good results from
saves me buying them then thinking there poop :lol: lol x

I would recommend Joico Smooth out spray. You can either use it to flat iron your hair or spray and use it to curl without the stiffness but gives a wonderful curl retention.

Where abouts can you buy this product?????:lol:

Latest posts

Back