Products used for mobile facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennifer Hardie

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm doing a business unit for my college course and I have to create a hypothetical business plan. I just have a question about product supply.

Are you allowed to purchase products from any company such as The Ordinary and use on your clients? Do you have to contact the company before using the products professionally? Does anyone have any experience of getting resources for a mobile facial business?

Sorry if I seem a bit naive, but I would rather ask stupid questions and learn than never know! Thanks to anyone who can help me out!

It would be worth checking with your insurance before you spend out on a non professional range. Personally although I really rate The Ordinary, I stick with a professional product line for my facials. I like that I’m using what isn’t readily available for everyone everywhere, and I think clients like that too, it looks more professional and also gives you the opportunity to retail and make a little extra profit. “Sell what you use and use what you sell”

Latest posts

Back