Products used in NSS Nail Bars

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katrinad

Reaction score
Does anyone know what acrylic products they use in the NSS Nail bars? Was just wondering, it's a bit like concrete & It's harder to get off than the EZ Flow that I use.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
They are called NSS (non standard salons). They generally use a product called MMA which is not made for use on nails as it is essentially too strong. If you do a little search you will find the answer to your question. x

They are called NSS (non standard salons). They generally use a product called MMA which is not made for use on nails as it is essentially too strong. If you do a little search you will find the answer to your question. x

This is not entirely true.

It is not possible to determine if the liquid contains MMA unless you send a sample into a lab to confirmed.

Discount salons could just be using bad quality EMA.

This is not entirely true.

It is not possible to determine if the liquid contains MMA unless you send a sample into a lab to confirmed.

Discount salons could just be using bad quality EMA.

This is why I said generally. I'm not saying all use it :) x

my friend just text me and she always go to nns, she never listens to me and told me they use woodglue!!! ??? :Scared:

Latest posts

Back