Prof beauty cancelled?? Or am I going mad!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was still able to register for tickets for this show last night!!

I wasn't doing any comps but was really looking forward to this show as wasn't able to go to the last couple.

Bloody annoying!!!!

Same here!!
What a pain!!

Not the 2nd and 3rd of sept
do any of you geeks now whats happened?

Jenx

If anyone has any queries please refer to chocolate's thread on the news forum where the emap/pb press release is to be found and to her earlier post on this thread. For any queries re comps call the ANT office 0208 302 2020 or preferably email Rachel or me at [email protected]. We will try our hardest to get back to you as soon as we can but as I'm sure you can imagine the news of the show not going ahead is generating many calls and queries. We will get back to you as soon as we possibly can.

What a shame, but thanks for explaining Rachel, we all know and appreciate the hard work you have put into organising the comps:hug:

I think i have just had one of the worst days of my life...........

Have now spoken to most competitors and Forum speakers who i have to say, as well as you guys, have been extremly supportive. Thank you so much.

Those waiting for the rules and entry forms for the Manchester comp, i am pleased to finally annouce they are live on the Pro Beauty website.

I am on holiday as from Monday til the 21st August, off to my mums with the kids, but i will check this site and my emails if anyone needs to talk or has any questions. Sue will be running the ANT office but only on a part time basis.

Thanks once again guys and i really do feel for you all................... xxxx

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

I can assure you it's more than appreciated.
You've been such a great help. Now go and get yourself a couple of days of and re-charge those batteries!
xx:hug:xx

i know what i'll be reading tonight... the rules and regs lol

Have a lovely break hun go put your feet up xx:hug:xx

this is now officially the wierdest week in my professional life:eek:
i am absolutely speechless
x

I just cannot beleive this!! How incredibly unprofessional.

I booked my ticket to London (from Israel) in April to be there for the exhibition, made child care arrangements for my son to start his first week back at nursery without me (hell have his dad but hes at work until late at night)
WTF are they thinking?!?!?
Furious and in utter shock, is there anyone we can complain to?
Proffesional beauty by a#se!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Im getting a migraine now.....

I have also booked my flight and hotel from Norway...... Oh dare... This is NOT good at all....... (I am just speachless...)

C.

wot a pot of smelly pants ... i was looking fwd to the show as wll ... grrrrrr xxx

Latest posts

Back