Prof beauty cancelled?? Or am I going mad!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby lou

Reaction score
Just been on the prof beauty website and thier is something on there saying olympia is cancelled?! I've not been in from work long and am tired but could someone else please have a look and let me know if i've misread:eek:!

Sorry in advance if I've got it so so wrong! I am shaking as I type as I want to go!!!

Professional Beauty website said:
Professional Beauty Autumn and Professional Nails 2007, London's leading Autumn event for all involved in the professional health and beauty industry, will now not go ahead for 2007. Its owner, Emap, has announced it is undergoing a period of consultation with the industry in order to deliver the best possible future Autumn event in the south of the country.
Professional Beauty - For All Your Beauty Needs - Home

Professional Beauty - For All Your Beauty Needs - Home Page - Breaking News PBA Further Info

You read it right... such a shame for everyone who was looking forward to going and also competing.

hth's

o0h lord thats a shame was looking forward to that !!

the list of people exhibiting was huge so such a shame for all of us !

hope Manchester goes ahead !

Yes I have just read that too.............so it looks like no show in september....

oh bumholes, i was so looking forward to going to a show and not actually working on the stand.
i was also seriously considering my first competition too.:irked:

ohhh bugger....so glad i saw this thread...any chance of making it a sticky...?

doh!!! and i was going to compete and win!!!
oh well!! lol!!

shame though

Isnt this the show that the new application for l&p's was going to make their entrance?

Isnt this the show that the new application for l&p's was going to make their entrance?

yes i think you are right, perhaps it will be at gmex now.

Bloody Hell!!! Got my room booked, models got time off work, all psyched up for comps etc, :cry: xx

Oh well, at least we get a bit longer to practise!!:lol: xxxx

So I've forked out for competition training, god knows how much extra bits and bobs I needed, booked the hotel and payed for it, and payed for the competition fee itself.

I wonder where that leaves me?:irked:

So I've forked out for competition training, god knows how much extra bits and bobs I needed, booked the hotel and payed for it, and payed for the competition fee itself.

I wonder where that leaves me?:irked:

ohh i feel a little geek night out in london coming up :)

What a shame :cry:

Eh....I am gutted. I've missed every exhibiton this year due to the problems with my baby daughter's health and I was soooo looking forward to this one. Seems like a lot of change and uncertainty around at the moment...its such a shame.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :Scared: :grr: :cry: :Scared: :grr: :cry: :Scared: :grr: :cry:

Oh Kirsty, I know how you were looking forward to this, we're all gutted chick.

Just spoke to Kirsty Meakin and she's not a happy bunny either :hug: xx

Professional Beauty Autumn and Professional Nails 2007, London's leading Autumn event for all involved in the professional health and beauty industry, will now not go ahead for 2007. Its owner, Emap, has announced it is undergoing a period of consultation with the industry in order to deliver the best possible future Autumn event in the south of the country.

'We are delighted with the progress of the Professional Beauty shows at ExCeL London and Manchester Central. The idea of consultation is to stage an equally impressive show at Olympia." explained EMAP TPS' Managing Director Alison Jackson

GOD DAME YOU EMAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back