Prof. Beauty Nail Comp 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbies Gellies

Reaction score
Well done to all those who entered and well done to those who won !!!

and a
big well done to my dear friend Caroline aka Cazbar !!

who has never competed before and was placed.........

3rd in Tip & overlay L&P :green:

well done to Rachel and Sue for their hard work putting together the competition for all those competitors. XX:hug:XX

thats great news !
do we know any other results?

Congratulations to all winners. xxx

Last edited:
Thanks Deb :hug:

Lauri (Gelly) came 2nd in L&P T&O well done hun x

Can't remember any others from Sunday and had to leave quickly today so didn't hear all of the results.

Can't remember any others from Sunday and had to leave quickly today so didn't hear all of the results.

fantastic !

I only remeber some of them and they are the nail art categories :lol: i apologise in advance if i miss anyone out....

Nail art......1st Vicki taylor dodds, 2nd Gemma Lambert, 3rd Me :)))

Fancy french......1st Rebecca orme, 2nd Vicki taylor dodds, 3rd Louise huggard ( not 100% of 2nd n 3rd are the right way round tho)

there the ones i remember, but im sure Sian will know some more ...

Haze x

Well done to all those who entered, the wonderful models and of course those who placed! Hopefully Rachel or Sue will post a full list of the results soon!:)

Well Done to all who placed and a special well done to Sparklepink who came 4th :)

congratulation everyone!! I got I place in Free form sculpture; my friend Joanna Posuniak become 3rd.

I also got II place in the championships London heat and I place UK Nail Champion:green::green:

this is fantastic news. what talented geeks we have among us.

I only remeber some of them and they are the nail art categories :lol: i apologise in advance if i miss anyone out....

Nail art......1st Vicki taylor dodds, 2nd Gemma Lambert, 3rd Me :)))

x

Excellent results ...you forgot to put the Me in bold Hazel....thought I should fix that!!! Brilliant result Lauri I know you were so nervous...no need to be after all lol!!

Well done everybody :)

Thank you!!!!

It was a great couple of days - I learned a lot.... this year was harsh lol!!!

Was lovely as always to see everyone... Theresa was my model (smiler13334) we had a lovely time together as always.
Caroline - I am sooo happy for you!!!! well done chick xxx It was lovely to see you again xx

Hazel - congratulations!!
it was so nice to meet you properly, hopefully it wont be too long before we meet again...

Izzi - I was just messaging you... great minds lol

Congrats to EVERYONE that placed and took part. xxx

Excellent results ...you forgot to put the Me in bold Hazel....thought I should fix that!!! Brilliant result Lauri I know you were so nervous...no need to be after all lol!!

Well done everybody :)

Thanks Izzi :lol: I agree Lauri had no reason to be nervous ,her nails were fab . Well done to everyone who entered
haze x

congratulations everyone, you are all so talented :hug: x

Well done to Ange Thomas who didn't get a trophy on the day due to adding up errors!!!:eek:

Love ya Ang, we are all so proud of you at Nailbase, 2 trophies in 6 months!! 1st at the Gmex last year , now 3rd in at Excel in l&p tip & overlay with 299 points. Hope the postie hurries up with your trophy!! We will need a bigger shelf to keep them on!!

Also well done on your calm & grace in these circumstances, had it happened to me you would still be trying to peel me off the ceiling!!:lol:

Well done everyone who entered and placed :)

I had a fab time competing (only decided to enter 2wks before...1st time in 4 years!!) and am so proud to be part of the winning ezflow team... All the girls nails rocked!
Rachel & Sue did a fab job with the comps .... I'm most definately going to be back!

Well Done to all who placed and a special well done to Sparklepink who came 4th :)

Thanks Lelly, i so didn't finish, managed to chip a nail and only had about 20 mins to finish file my p&w hand...lol...:lol: so was amazed with my 4th place in sculpts!... I'll try to add a piccy later

Jess x

Well done everyone who entered and placed :)

I had a fab time competing (only decided to enter 2wks before...1st time in 4 years!!) and am so proud to be part of the winning ezflow team... All the girls nails rocked!
Rachel & Sue did a fab job with the comps .... I'm most definately going to be back!

Thanks Lelly, i so didn't finish, managed to chip a nail and only had about 20 mins to finish file my p&w hand...lol...:lol: so was amazed with my 4th place in sculpts!... I'll try to add a piccy later

Jess x

As promised.... better late than never ;)

Jess x

sparklepink-albums-my+nail+photos-picture25702-4th-place-sculpts-excel-2010-please-excuse-chip-poor-finish-i-ran-out-time-lol.jpg

ps... thanks to Kaye for the photo

So sorry for a delayed response.....

Congratulations to all our winners and also to everyone who entered, it was one of the best comps ever....

Congrats to Angela Thomas who came 3rd in The Championships (not L & P as stated above). Her scoresheet was added up wrong. I spoke to her immediatly after and this has been corrected and her medal, certificate and prize will be with her shortly. She was very nice and incredibly gracious as even though it is only 1 out of 138, it is still no excuse as as organiser, i take it on my head. Thank you Angela if you are readling this.

See you all in Manchester xx

As promised.... better late than never ;)

Jess x

sparklepink-albums-my+nail+photos-picture25702-4th-place-sculpts-excel-2010-please-excuse-chip-poor-finish-i-ran-out-time-lol.jpg

ps... thanks to Kaye for the photo

WOW! Those nails are AMAZING! How do you get smiles like that? They are both gorgeous!! What brand of tips do you use and is that silk or L & P? Sorry if i'm being ignorant but i'm a newbie to all of this and i'm currently at college doing a 17 week course in Nail Tech. xx

Latest posts

Back