prof nails and nails magazine subscription help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debbienailz

Reaction score
hi everyone
today i received a letter from prof naiils magazine to renew my subscription with them..no problem but ....:rolleyes:
i used to have a subscription to both mags so when i rang them about this ...(months ago now) they told me that i would continue to receive the new mag until both subscriptions had been met in full ...so this meant that the copies they owed me from nails would be carried over when my subs to prof nails had ended ...(i hope this makes sense).
so to cut a long story short:green: i was surprised to get this renewal notice ...so i rang them .
i spoke to a very nice lady called jan who told me to ignore the letter and that at present they were still trying to merge all data from both companies and that i must have slipped through the net:rolleyes: (typical of me ...lol ).

i came off the phone not being totally convinced as she was not able to get into the computer system because of the data transfer so how will anyone know that i am still to get my mag (if she was unable to input this info in the first place )i suppose time will tell and i know i am probably being a little cynical:| ..but i have a feeling i won't be geting my monthly fix (the magazine ...what did you all think i meant ...:green: ) next month
anyone else had a similar problem ...i can't be the only one to have subscribed to both mags
thanks for your help in advance
debbie

debbienailz said:
hi everyone
today i received a letter from prof naiils magazine to renew my subscription with them..no problem but ....:rolleyes:
i used to have a subscription to both mags so when i rang them about this ...(months ago now) they told me that i would continue to receive the new mag until both subscriptions had been met in full ...so this meant that the copies they owed me from nails would be carried over when my subs to prof nails had ended ...(i hope this makes sense).
so to cut a long story short:green: i was surprised to get this renewal notice ...so i rang them .
i spoke to a very nice lady called jan who told me to ignore the letter and that at present they were still trying to merge all data from both companies and that i must have slipped through the net:rolleyes: (typical of me ...lol ).

i came off the phone not being totally convinced as she was not able to get into the computer system because of the data transfer so how will anyone know that i am still to get my mag (if she was unable to input this info in the first place )i suppose time will tell and i know i am probably being a little cynical:| ..but i have a feeling i won't be geting my monthly fix (the magazine ...what did you all think i meant ...:green: ) next month
anyone else had a similar problem ...i can't be the only one to have subscribed to both mags
thanks for your help in advance
debbie

I gave up hun and went to Scratch...I will try again with PROF NAILS in a few months....as they kept telling me my subs had run out - but they hadn't...I am sure they will sort it all out soon....

I got the very same letter this morning and called. I too spoke with a very nice lady who did manage to check my information and it shows that I will carry my Nails subscription through to 2005.

I think you should wait and see what happens and if you don't continue to get your mag then call them again.

It must be one huge headache for them and it will take time to sort it out (fingers crossed).

i got that letter this morning too but i used to get nails + mag subcription with ANT
so im gonna wait til the show to renew mine (prof nails that is) like i did last yr

Jess
xox

I had a letter today too, mine was to renew my subscription that ended 2 months ago.

Sammie said:
I had a letter today too, mine was to renew my subscription that ended 2 months ago.

oops they were a bit late.....lol

I got the same letter today too, mine said I had had my last copy from my currents subs this month and would not be getting any more until I renewed.

I only took out my subs for Nails in Jan so when it went in June I lost half the year which, they told me on the phone a couple of months back, they would add onto Prof Nails subs. I rang them today & explained all this & they said they would look into it.

I'm not holding my breath :lol: In fact I'm not even sure when I should expect a mag if they do sort it out, how many do we get a year? Is it 10 & if so what months are they supposed to come?

seems a little chaotic at pro nails/ANT...hence my previous post after my call to them! Lets hope things will soon be flowing smoothly as it must be difficult with the 'hand over' ..good luck to them and hope we end up with a fab ANT!!!

Latest posts

Back