prof skincare range for home use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
So skincare geeks,

do you use your professional skincare range at home?

So skincare geeks,

do you use your professional skincare range at home?

yes, I love it and I practice what I preach :)

(hope you're ok btw hips, long time no see! xx)

Yes, although I do use a different moisturiser.

Yes, Dermalogica all the way

xxx

I am just looking into using Eve Taylor for my mobile skin care products and i am using them at the moment - they are lovely. My samples are nearly running out though so i better get myself moving and order my pack from them :)

Definetly !

I can never understand therapists that don't use the products they work with at home. Why bother reccommending retail products to clients if they don't believe in it enough to use it themselves !

The majority of my skincare products are Academie but I also use Decleor & Dermalogica.

I will also reccommend a product from a different range that I don't stock if I think it will benefit my clients skin.

Yes I use Environ

I use eve taylor professionally but i use clarins on myself .Although i do try out other things now and again.
I love eve taylor products but i prefer clarins on myself ,always have done thats just the way it is.

No, because my favourite skincare products aren't exclusively 'professional' skincare products.

I'm one of those who believes that there are good and bad 'professional' products and good and bad OTC products, and I will recommend the ones I believe in to my clients regardless if I will profit from the recommendation.

Yup! I use Eve Taylor at home and at the salon.

Nope :cry: Can't :cry: Allergies :cry:

Asda "Sensitive" range for me (and no adverse reaction!) :green:

Yes, yes, yes!

No, because my favourite skincare products aren't exclusively 'professional' skincare products.

I'm one of those who believes that there are good and bad 'professional' products and good and bad OTC products, and I will recommend the ones I believe in to my clients regardless if I will profit from the recommendation.

I agree Amy..and where have you been lately mrs.Your input has been missed x

Professional cleanser, exfoliator and otc moisturiser and serum.

Yes, REN Bio-Active Skincare, organic products, getting loads of good press at the mo, lovely products and my skin is the best its ever been using these products.

Nope :cry: Can't :cry: Allergies :cry:

Asda "Sensitive" range for me (and no adverse reaction!) :green:

Lets hope you don't get skinned alive like i did before, for saying i used a 'ASDA' product!!

Used to use asda sensitive wipes, for same reason... It was the only thing that didn't sting, puff or hurt my eyes.

I don't use them now tho... got my self a magic mitt!

x

I use Botanical Extracts professionally and at home. The only thing I use that's not BE is Dermalogica sunscreen, because they are one of the few brands that do a fab one for oily skin and Peelactiv to do AHA treatments on myself which I don't do professionally.

Hi I use Nimue at home which I think is one of the best ranges I have come across for results. For something more girly I also love Clarins which I trained with at college and Carole Franck oils are fab. :hug:

Hi I use Nimue at home which I think is one of the best ranges I have come across for results. For something more girly I also love Clarins which I trained with at college and Carole Franck oils are fab. :hug:
so what do you use in the salon?

Lets hope you don't get skinned alive like i did before, for saying i used a 'ASDA' product!!

Used to use asda sensitive wipes, for same reason... It was the only thing that didn't sting, puff or hurt my eyes.

I don't use them now tho... got my self a magic mitt!

x

So glad you are still enjoying your mitt Gemma xxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back