Professional Beauty 2008

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ophala

Reaction score
hi all - sorry if this has been covered already, but i went to sign up for my tickets for excel today and was confused that there was no registration place for taking a friend...

last few times i've been you've been able to take someone with you but didn't seem to say anything about it. when i first went it was with someone else before i started training so i could check out all the dif companies and i have a friend who wants to do the same.

does she have to register herself or can i take her as well?

any help much appreciated!! xx

I intend taking my husband so I just signed him up seperately as salon manager! That way we'll both have tickets.

From memory you have never really been able to pre-register guests so I too registered my husband as working for me!

when i registered online for PB in Oct (the one that was cancelled) i registered myself and then it had the option to register someone else that wasn't in the industry but it didn't give me that option so was just confused!!

I registered myself then went back in on the same link and did the same again for my friend.

I have registered for it already.
Makes a change for me to be early. lol

Is anyone from Essex going?

I intend taking my husband so I just signed him up seperately as salon manager! That way we'll both have tickets.
i've done the same, although last year hubby had managing director on his badge and i had beauty therapist, nobody spoke to me at the stands and directed all talk to him he loved it!:lol:

i got a form in this months scratch mag, i am sure that there was an option to list a friend

yeh i got that this month - so do i register myself again and her or just say she is training and do it from website???

Latest posts

Back