Professional Beauty 2011 - London Baby!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sagll01

Reaction score
Hey everyone, signed up for my tickets, hotel is booked and i'm VERY EXCITED!!!

Thought it might be nice to start a thread to see who else is going and what everyone is looking forward to the most?

I am of course looking forward to the Sweet Squared and Minx Booths, and I heard a rumour that the New CND Shellac colours may be revealed, not sure how true that is though?

:hug:

I;m hoping to go. It will be my first time to any of the beauty shows, so i'm looking forward to seeing what its all about and being able to see products myself before buying rather than trusting an internet pic :) xxx

Brace yourself if it's your first, and leave the plastic at home! I love the trade shows, but I spend sooo much money at them:green:

Am considering going, not decided yet

I'll be going. I live nearby. I'm excited about sweet squared being there and the launch of the 12 new shellac colours. Yayy!

Brace yourself if it's your first, and leave the plastic at home! I love the trade shows, but I spend sooo much money at them:green:

No tAke the plastic u can have more fun then!!!!
I'm lookin forward to the new shellac colours !!!
Woop woop, can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!

:green: Will be leaving the plastic at home and taking my budget in cash i think, otherwise the other half may murder me before i get a chance to try out my new goodies!!! :lol:

I have registered for my tickets, but may not be able to go as I am pregnant and due 21st March so may be too big to attend :-( I will just have to hope that there isnt an early arrival :).

Oh and definitely take the credit card or better still the other half's !!!!!!

xx

OMG its gonna be my first time too :) so excited!!!Im gonna go and register in a min for tickets.Im mobile and work from home as well so not sure about the process.what do u require to register??:eek:

Anyone know how much it costs? I can't see ticket prices.

I have registered for my tickets, but may not be able to go as I am pregnant and due 21st March so may be too big to attend :-( I will just have to hope that there isnt an early arrival :).

Oh and definitely take the credit card or better still the other half's !!!!!!

xx

I'm due 11th march and certainly wont be missing it! So nobody better shove me at the s2 stand or I might get sent into labour! :green:

OMG its gonna be my first time too :) so excited!!!Im gonna go and register in a min for tickets.Im mobile and work from home as well so not sure about the process.what do u require to register??:eek:

Really esy to register, just simple info required like name, profession and email etc.

Kirsty, its free to attend i think, the companies who have a stand at the show have to pay to have there stand there and thats how the shows get their money xxxx

I have not signed up for this one yet but if I do it will be my first time too!

Will defo be taking the plastic cause I know Ill be super gutted if I dont :D

Anyone know how much it costs? I can't see ticket prices.

It is free as long as you register on the site before you go. I think there is a charge of a fiver or some thing if you need to register there on the day

FREE?! My favourite word! This will be my first time too. Think I'll start saving now so I've got some cash to spend, can't wait!

FREE?! My favourite word! This will be my first time too. Think I'll start saving now so I've got some cash to spend, can't wait!

I know freeeeeee! :D Heres a link for you, I think Im gonna sign up too ...

Pro beauty sign up

Really esy to register, just simple info required like name, profession and email etc.

Kirsty, its free to attend i think, the companies who have a stand at the show have to pay to have there stand there and thats how the shows get their money xxxx

Thanx :hug: all done!!!!gonna start saving now me thinks!!!!cant wait :)

Oh yeah, LANDAN BABY!!! Very much looking forward to it, cant wait to catch up with the geeks & shop, shop SHOP....are buttons classed as legal tender these days??! :-D

It's great, take lots of money because a lot of the companies do V.A.T free & offers on the day which is even better....
Not sure if CND will be doing it too...hope so.x

Any chance of a geek meet up? Would be great to put faces to names?

i'm very very excited for this show. geek meet would be great x

Latest posts

Back