Professional Beauty 2011 VIP GeekMeet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

nailsinlondon2

Reaction score
Me and mum (nailsinlondon1) will be there . Sooo looking forward to it especially as I staying at mums the night before so it's def gonna be a girly weekend for us .

I didn't get an inbox invite ...... But I did manage to get VIP entrance from pro beauty . See ya all there

beautifulnails1

Reaction score
Gutted.
Im going on the sunday as my kids arent at school on the monday so need to look after them..
BOOHISS
Can you not do meet and greet on sunday too????? PLEASE

heatherp

Reaction score
Thank you for the invite, I'll be there

H xx

toothfairy

Reaction score
Thanks for the invite but I can only make the Sunday. Hope u all enjoy the champagne. Look forward to bumping into a few geeks on the Sunday anyway.:Grope:

sarahchinee

Reaction score
i got an invite, but i have already registered with out the code....can i still get in to the geek meet? :D

Bunz

Reaction score
:)Thanks for invite, see you there!

Chameleon

Reaction score
I am not sure if i got an invite....but i got an e mail.

If i turn up and show some leg and plenty of cleavage will that get me in:eek::lol::lol:

Nails Plus

Nails Plus
Reaction score
Yes, what about those of us who can only make it on Sunday !

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I will be there all smiley and excited to say hi - please use only your GEEK name - otherwise I will have no idea who you all are!!:hug:

sian1979

Reaction score
hope to be there too xxx

Sagll01

Reaction score
I will be there all smiley and excited to say hi - please use only your GEEK name - otherwise I will have no idea who you all are!!:hug:

Samantha, are you able to save us poor souls that are only attending on the Sunday? Is the VIP Geek Meet really only on the Monday?

:cry:

busybee32

Reaction score
I can only make the sunday but hey we still get to go see them still:hug: And get our hands on the good stuff first!!!:lol:

Poshfloss

Reaction score
I haven't got my invite yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Samantha, are you able to save us poor souls that are only attending on the Sunday? Is the VIP Geek Meet really only on the Monday?

:cry:
Professional Beauty have kindly done this for us so Monday it is... doesn't mean you can't come to the S2 Stand 105 to say HI though! :hug:

Sagll01

Reaction score
Professional Beauty have kindly done this for us so Monday it is... doesn't mean you can't come to the S2 Stand 105 to say HI though! :hug:

Such a shame - its my birthday weekend too so was looking forward to the Champers....lol

Not to worry, ill be stopping by the stand to say HI and pick up my new SHELLAC colours.

See you soon
:hug:

andi

Reaction score
Thanks for the email have registered, lucky me I am coming on the Monday so see you there x:)

jac extreme

Reaction score
so for those of us who have already registered can we still come in without a vip badge :)

mummy2kyla

Reaction score
I have just registered & i cannot emphasise enough how excited I am but a little nervous as I am quite a shy person :o so if u see a bit of a saddo standing in the corner wearing her college uniform (as I have been instructed to do so) please feel free to say hi as I don't want to come across as being rude :)

Up To Scratch

Reaction score
Looks like I will be just coming down on the Sunday, but I will definitely be making S2 my first stop, to excitedly grab my new Shellac, and to say hi! :hug:

To all the Monday-attending geeks, have a truly fabulous time - and I look forward to meeting some of you another time. xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Sharkster

Reaction score
Yes I will be there on Monday, really looking forward to it as I swerved last years show due to the poor excuse of a show in 2009. I'm just glad that PB is back in the right hands!

Latest posts