Professional Beauty 2011 VIP GeekMeet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and mum (nailsinlondon1) will be there . Sooo looking forward to it especially as I staying at mums the night before so it's def gonna be a girly weekend for us .

I didn't get an inbox invite ...... But I did manage to get VIP entrance from pro beauty . See ya all there

Gutted.
Im going on the sunday as my kids arent at school on the monday so need to look after them..
BOOHISS
Can you not do meet and greet on sunday too????? PLEASE

Thank you for the invite, I'll be there

H xx

Thanks for the invite but I can only make the Sunday. Hope u all enjoy the champagne. Look forward to bumping into a few geeks on the Sunday anyway.:Grope:

i got an invite, but i have already registered with out the code....can i still get in to the geek meet? :D

:)Thanks for invite, see you there!

I am not sure if i got an invite....but i got an e mail.

If i turn up and show some leg and plenty of cleavage will that get me in:eek::lol::lol:

Yes, what about those of us who can only make it on Sunday !

I will be there all smiley and excited to say hi - please use only your GEEK name - otherwise I will have no idea who you all are!!:hug:

hope to be there too xxx

I will be there all smiley and excited to say hi - please use only your GEEK name - otherwise I will have no idea who you all are!!:hug:

Samantha, are you able to save us poor souls that are only attending on the Sunday? Is the VIP Geek Meet really only on the Monday?

:cry:

I can only make the sunday but hey we still get to go see them still:hug: And get our hands on the good stuff first!!!:lol:

I haven't got my invite yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Samantha, are you able to save us poor souls that are only attending on the Sunday? Is the VIP Geek Meet really only on the Monday?

:cry:

Professional Beauty have kindly done this for us so Monday it is... doesn't mean you can't come to the S2 Stand 105 to say HI though! :hug:

Professional Beauty have kindly done this for us so Monday it is... doesn't mean you can't come to the S2 Stand 105 to say HI though! :hug:

Such a shame - its my birthday weekend too so was looking forward to the Champers....lol

Not to worry, ill be stopping by the stand to say HI and pick up my new SHELLAC colours.

See you soon
:hug:

Thanks for the email have registered, lucky me I am coming on the Monday so see you there x:)

so for those of us who have already registered can we still come in without a vip badge :)

I have just registered & i cannot emphasise enough how excited I am but a little nervous as I am quite a shy person :o so if u see a bit of a saddo standing in the corner wearing her college uniform (as I have been instructed to do so) please feel free to say hi as I don't want to come across as being rude :)

Looks like I will be just coming down on the Sunday, but I will definitely be making S2 my first stop, to excitedly grab my new Shellac, and to say hi! :hug:

To all the Monday-attending geeks, have a truly fabulous time - and I look forward to meeting some of you another time. xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Yes I will be there on Monday, really looking forward to it as I swerved last years show due to the poor excuse of a show in 2009. I'm just glad that PB is back in the right hands!

Latest posts

Back