Professional Beauty 2019 questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LNB2304

Reaction score
Hey is anyone going this weekend? I haven’t been for a few years so I’m quite excited. I’m going to be looking at a new gel polish brand to run alongside my Shellac (a bit disappointed TGB won’t be there), a skincare range as I’m looking to start facials again and a lash lift brand to train with.

If you are going, what are you going to be looking for?

Does anyone know if i am allowed to take a small wheeled case into the show for any purchases??? Thanks

Does anyone know if i am allowed to take a small wheeled case into the show for any purchases??? Thanks

Lots of people do, so I don’t see why not.

That said, it does get on my nerves having to dodge them and trying desperately hard to avoid tripping over them :mad:

Hey is anyone going this weekend? I haven’t been for a few years so I’m quite excited. I’m going to be looking at a new gel polish brand to run alongside my Shellac (a bit disappointed TGB won’t be there), a skincare range as I’m looking to start facials again and a lash lift brand to train with.

If you are going, what are you going to be looking for?

I’m hoping to be there on Monday, but although I’m not looking for anything in particular, I’m always interested to see the new launches of products/equipment etc, as well as the latest trends.

I’m hoping to be there on Monday, but although I’m not looking for anything in particular, I’m always interested to see the new launches of products/equipment etc, as well as the latest trends.

Definitely a good opportunity to check out new products etc. I am hoping it will give me a bit of motivation to get going again as I always remember getting a bit of a buzz being around it all [emoji4]

I went in the hope to pick up some Light Elegance products. I was disappointed that Sweet Squared were only doing demo's with the product and not selling any of it. Seemed really odd to come all that way just to do a demo.

I went in the hope to pick up some Light Elegance products. I was disappointed that Sweet Squared were only doing demo's with the product and not selling any of it. Seemed really odd to come all that way just to do a demo.

Sweet Squared no longer sell any of their products at the shows, but if you are trained in gel application and can provide a certificate, you will be able to buy Light Elegance online.

Sweet Squared no longer sell any of their products at the shows, but if you are trained in gel application and can provide a certificate, you will be able to buy Light Elegance online.

Yes I know I can buy it online but it's nice to be able to buy at a trade show.

Latest posts

Back