Professional Beauty Manchester - anyone going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie89

Reaction score
Hi Geeks.. Is anyone going to profession beauty in manchester in October?? xx

i plan to go not sure if i am going unday or monday yet thou xx

Yup - my neck of the woods so going to be there sunday, monday and at the after party too!!

Can't Wait! Couldnt get to Olympia, but I always prefer Manchester as there seems more of a buzz there.

Kate

I'll be there with my work mate, can't wait, loved it last year!:)

Does this mean we get to meet Forrest??

Oh please:green:
I hope to go, I've said that for every show for the last 18months so I'm not going to get my hopes up to high:irked:

id love to go, i looked at the trains cos iv heard its a bit of a buger driving in the city centre and its 3 hrs 20 mins to get there from edinburg! :( so id need to leave at like 20 to 6 in the morning lol! and then home at night! will need to see if i can find a friend to join me on the horrible journey first! also not sure if its a good idea for me so near to xmas :lol: il bleed my bank account dry no doubt!

I didn't realise it was on the Sunday as well - maybe I can go after all! :green:

Yes on the Monday

Would love to go but have nobody to go.....with...!!!:cry: xx

I will be there on the Monday (I am modelling for Andy Roulliard's waxing demo)...
Posted via Mobile Device

I will be there on the sunday :)

I'll be there too on the Sunday...can't wait! :)

Me and UKFaye are going down Saturday and staying overnight and going on the Sunday, if there are any geeks going down sat that fancy a drink drop us a pm. Cx

yes I am going both days, cant wait, just love, ooh how much will I spend this year? x x x
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm going on the Monday with all the girls from college, we're all really looking forward to it :green:

I am going Sunday and Monday. I will be competing the salon-speed competition Sunday morning. Any of you want to be my model??? (Don't expect anything as I haven't been practicing since June, but it will be fun! :))

I never got the time to catch up with people at Olympia, as I was there for only some hours, so I am really looking forward to meet everybody in Manchester!

C.

Look out on the Interactive Stage for BABTAC's Clair Bennett, she will be giving a presentation on Laser/IPL best practice :)

Hi Geeks.. Is anyone going to profession beauty in manchester in October?? xx
yes im going, i cant wait. and im bringing a new nail tech. im sure she will love it.

Think i will probably go on the Monday. Have booked my place to see the waxing demo!

Latest posts

Back