Professional Beauty North G.mex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm definitely going. Likewise I will be dragging my other half around too. With a bit of luck I will also be able to scrounge a bit of dosh to take around with me too. I've never been to one of these events so I've no idea what to expect.

I'd love to meet up with folk too. I've not been here long, but there's some awfully friendly geeks out there. I'd love for us to all go out to the pub and have a pint and a damn good natter!!! :green:

ooh do you all take hubbys with ya then? i thought i only got one ticket and that was it, didnt realise i could take someone with me, id feel loads better if i went with someone

duh at me for being stupid, now wonder if me mum will have the kiddies rofl

xxxxx

ooh do you all take hubbys with ya then? i thought i only got one ticket and that was it, didnt realise i could take someone with me, id feel loads better if i went with someone

You need to apply for a ticket from the website for hubby, i usually just make up a job title or something for them.

You need to apply for a ticket from the website for hubby, i usually just make up a job title or something for them.

ahh right, ill leave it then and go on my jack, i hate makign things up, im the one who gets caught out pmsl

see you there then

xxx

ps ill be the one looking lost pmsl xxx

You won't be lost at all chick. Last year myself and a couple of other geeks met up outside g.mex and spent the day together spending our money, getting treatments and generally having a laugh and learning a trick or two. So we can always add you to our meet up point and indeed anyone else wanting to meet up outside.

ive regisered for tickets but dont know if im going now, things have changed, so im stuck. maybe if i can sort the garbage at this end then ill be there too.

i'll be there too and guess what?????

i'll be dragging hubby round too :lol::lol::lol:

love the name lol - i think you should change it to lucy lastic:hug:

i will be there on sun and mon competing both days. io would love to meet up for drink either sat or sun night, but as 2 of the comps require 1 hand to b pre-done, i think i may be busy lol!
should find time for a swift vodka thou!
keep us updated on when and where
xx

i will be there on sun and mon competing both days. io would love to meet up for drink either sat or sun night, but as 2 of the comps require 1 hand to b pre-done, i think i may be busy lol!
xx

YOU JUST A COMP JUNKIE :lol:

You won't be lost at all chick. Last year myself and a couple of other geeks met up outside g.mex and spent the day together spending our money, getting treatments and generally having a laugh and learning a trick or two. So we can always add you to our meet up point and indeed anyone else wanting to meet up outside.

ooh that would be great hun thanks xxxx

lol glynis
i know, especially as we missed out on london:(
mrs geek calls me compbird!
x

xx

At least i won't be the only one confined to my hotel room doing one hand of nails lol maybe we can sneak out when our models are asleep lol xx:green:xx

I am so excited!!! :lick:

Not long now guys! I'm certainly looking forward to it.

Did we have a time and place arranged for meeting? I'm there on the Sunday, how would around 1:30pm sound to people? Lunch and a drink and chat with some fellow geeks maybe.

Where to meet is always hard during this events, I've just had a look at the floor plan on the website and there aren't any central coffee areas. So how about the below?

pbnorth_meet.jpg

In the area above the Vehicle Access next to stand G3? Its just around the corner from the main entrance and by the bar (not that I'll be able to drink as I'll be driving home).

I just thought that lots of people may be gathering around in the main entrance foyer and it could be easy to get lost. I'm easy enough to spot - red mohawk! But I'll maybe do a Salon Geek sign to hold onto inc ase there is another red streak around.

1.30pm sounds great to me! I'm there sunday & monday and im looking forward to meeting loads more people.:green:

1.30 sounds great. So often we arrange to meet up and then it all seems to fall into disarray. I'll look out for your red mowhawk, if you look out for my pink glasses.

Oooh pink glasses - coool!

Happy to give my mobile number to anyone who wants it for meeting up. :)

ohh thats great, see my other post for how much id started to worry about this lol

ill be there at 1.30 ill be the one with no ineresting mohawk or funky pink glasses, im the ugly boring brown haired one tyring to blend itno the crowd rofl

will look out for your geek sign

will pm you my mobile no hun

nicky xxxx

Ooh sounds really exciting!! I'm going on the sunday, can't wait:green:.

Latest posts

Back