Professional Beauty North G.mex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im going now and will be travelling alone and hope to see all the usual faces there

Glynis get your back side to g mex hun i would love to see ya again

Hi All

Iam coming to. Competing both days can't wiat look forward to meeting you all

Sarah x

To all those who are competing - Good luck!

To all those going to the nail forum - thank you for supporting me and i hope you enjoy the seminars that i have arranged

To all those who are going for the first time - WEAR FLAT SHOES!!!!!!!!!!

Also, i need support from the geeks. The ANT has a slot on the Monday at 3pm. Part of this is to talk about the geek site and what an important part of the industry it is. So if any geeks fancy having a chat, catch up or need any advice, please do come along. Also i good chance to put your feet up!

Kirsty - is that glass of wine still on offer?????????? If so, can i make it a bottle! xxxxxxxxxxx

To all those who are competing - Good luck!

To all those going to the nail forum - thank you for supporting me and i hope you enjoy the seminars that i have arranged

To all those who are going for the first time - WEAR FLAT SHOES!!!!!!!!!!

Also, i need support from the geeks. The ANT has a slot on the Monday at 3pm. Part of this is to talk about the geek site and what an important part of the industry it is. So if any geeks fancy having a chat, catch up or need any advice, please do come along. Also i good chance to put your feet up!

Kirsty - is that glass of wine still on offer?????????? If so, can i make it a bottle! xxxxxxxxxxx

A BIG BOTLLE LOL I'M GONNA NEED IT!!!!

Hi All

Iam coming to. Competing both days can't wait look forward to meeting you all

Sarah x

Good Luck Sarah...gosh is that a year already :eek:.....and to everyone else competing.

Didn't seem as good this year.
I didn't see as many spraytan stalls, we noticed there was far less teeth whitening places and less nail art stalls as well.
Just got my NSI stuff and Ozzy gold creams from Cyrano.

Anything new and interesting that anyone noticed?

Didn't seem as good this year.
I didn't see as many spraytan stalls, we noticed there was far less teeth whitening places and less nail art stalls as well.
Just got my NSI stuff and Ozzy gold creams from Cyrano.

Anything new and interesting that anyone noticed?

Have to say I agree with the above it did seem to be missing quite a few stalls. Shame really. But I still managed to spend & buy lots!! :lol:

Same here, went yesterday, bit disappointing :sad:

I went yesterday, dissapointed at the stall selection, saw a tantrick person bashing a pole with what looked like a wand because the girl couldnt get the tent down, I did offer! got what I went there for and didnt spend lots of money. Went into the bar bit....packed, but wore flat shoes and am still tired.

Didnt notice anything fantastic about to be launched, familiar names, queues for nsi and bio were hugh...irritating man giving out majestic brochure....

Latest posts

Back