Professional Beauty North G.mex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maguire

Reaction score
Are any of you nail geeks entering at the GMex in Manchester or visiting, :) I have registered for visiting so if any of you are going maybe we could meet up and say hi, it would be nice to put a face to some of the names here.:)

How and where do you register I would love to go

Hey wouldnt it be cool to arrange a meeting oneday :hug:x say in say a hotel and we could all meet up and have some comps
A geek day how cool x x x x

There is a link on the home page by chocolate about the olympia go on there and it will give you the links just register its free and they will send a visitors pass to you nearer the time, its on a sunday and monday in october.

I'll be there :hug:

i wont be competing cause i am a chicken s**t but i will be there......you just have to be dont you

and me :)

nicola
x

i will be but does anyone know which is trade day and which is students.i went trade day last year and it was great but student was awful

I'll be there too but not comping.

I'm.going.yay...I.cant.wait.

sorry.bout.the.dots.but.my.space.bar.is.broke:rolleyes:

I'm going to go if I can afford it. Which means probably not!

Are any of you nail geeks entering at the GMex in Manchester or visiting, :) I have registered for visiting so if any of you are going maybe we could meet up and say hi, it would be nice to put a face to some of the names here.:)

Hi I've just registered so will definately be there.

i will be but does anyone know which is trade day and which is students.i went trade day last year and it was great but student was awful

trade day usually sunday and student day on the monday

nicola
x

We will have to arrange to meet I live in Manchester area so I will try and find a good place to meet that is near the gmex I will be going on both days the Sunday and the Monday I will put another post on before the day and a good place and time to meet up if that's ok with you all.

I'll be there!!! So might see you!! Not competing though as not brave enough, lol!! :):eek:

i will be there too:lol:

Me to!

Its good to hear that you guys are going and even if you are not competing, you can still see the great speakers we had lined up for Olympia as now most of them have agreed to do the same seminars at Manchester.

The 3pm seminar on the Monday involves the geek site and it would be great to have some geeks there to support me, or even have a giggle as i hate microphones and are bound to **** it up!

The comp rules have gone live now for Manchester in case any of you change your minds!

See you there!

Me to!

Its good to hear that you guys are going and even if you are not competing, you can still see the great speakers we had lined up for Olympia as now most of them have agreed to do the same seminars at Manchester.

The 3pm seminar on the Monday involves the geek site and it would be great to have some geeks there to support me, or even have a giggle as i hate microphones and are bound to **** it up!

The comp rules have gone live now for Manchester in case any of you change your minds!

See you there!
we will be there to heckle you rachael....pmsl :lol:

Latest posts

Back