Professional Beauty Show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo Mari

Reaction score
Hi

I'm going to the excel on Sunday 28th Feb for the professional beauty show however I still haven't received my e-badge. I have confirmation to say I have registered and I also purchased some of the seminars. Will they let me in?? I can't even see a number or email to call them to enquire

How strange, I've been sent my e badge twice!! They need to get their act together, my only advice is to re apply. xx

I think last year there was machines to go to to print your pass off? I could be wrong but I'm sure I remember something like that! :)

Hi

I'm going to the excel on Sunday 28th Feb for the professional beauty show however I still haven't received my e-badge. I have confirmation to say I have registered and I also purchased some of the seminars. Will they let me in?? I can't even see a number or email to call them to enquire

Take the confirmation with you, and they'll be able to print off a badge for you.

By the way, I've received two by email and a hard copy by post!

Did you get the confirmation via email? I have printed off our badges from the confirmation email. x

We are going up on Sunday. Received the hard copy on Tuesday and 2 emails telling me to print off. Doh...

Did anyone else pay the deluxe ? Looking forward to coffee and croissants at 9.30 after a long drive

Hey . . don't worry . .

They gave a bunch of machines to print out your badge (with your seminar programs on it) and as of last year they also have people on the machines to help you get it done quickly!

See you at the show!

-Adam

Hi lovlies, I'm in need of help..
Does anyone know the deals Gelish offer at probeauty on colours? Or that they have done in the past? I'm trying to figure whether I should go or not but want it to be worth while? X

As above anyone know what offers are on with Gelish including the 18G lamp?

Hi lovlies, I'm in need of help..
Does anyone know the deals Gelish offer at probeauty on colours? Or that they have done in the past? I'm trying to figure whether I should go or not but want it to be worth while? X

Nail harmony are 'vat free' at the show.
Or if purchasing the new collection you basically get 6 colours for the price of 5.
x

Thank you so much for letting me know! I think il save the trip & order online! Xx

Latest posts

Back