Professional brand skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simoneier

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I have a big salon and I want your opinion about same professional brands. Which one yo chose. Babor or dermalogical? Thanks alot

What experiences have you had with these brands? Have you tried them?

What are you looking for in a skincare brand? Do you want to offer pampering facials or results driven ones? Are there any other salons in your local area offering either of these brands? Are you looking to make money from retailing these brands too?

Hi there
I don't have any experience with this brands.
I am looking for results facials and my more important thing is to sell the product for home use.
For babor there are same already salons near me. But wene I speak with the company the advice me to take the dr babor line that is not so popular.

Ok, I would suggest you book a couple of facials so that you can try them for yourself. The only way to successfully retail skincare is to completely love it yourself, so try before you buy. When you look at retailing, see where else it is available. Dermalogica can be bought in department stores and Next, so will you be able to compete with these when it comes to selling it yourself. You need to get to know the brands you want to use inside out before you spend what will be thousands of pounds committing to one.

Latest posts

Back