Professional glycolic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chery19

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for a skincare range to offer in my salon as well as retail. I was researching Md Formulations as I used to use this and loved it but I'm thinking they are discontinued as I can seem to find any info on them. Have they maybe renamed or does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you in advance :)

Md formulations are no longer available they are only available in us . I use Dermaquest and love them x

I loved md formulations, I now use novita that Lynne baker recommended and sold to me. She is on salon geek x

I use glo therapeutics. They have a great range that lasts a long time and do a variety of peels not just glycolic.

Thank you to you both, I will have a wee look ❤

nimue are very good, i have used them personally on myself and had good results http://nimueskin.com/

theres uk salons listed on the nimue website, maybe worth ringing/emailing to check

Aestheticare G&T peel! Hands down, we used deems quest and have fased it out for Aestheticare peels and skin care. So far we are selling more of their products than dermaquest xx

Latest posts

Back