• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Professional make up starter kit for sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzybean

Reaction score
S color make up for sale. Products have been used but not much and all hygenically in a professional business. £10 plus postage for everything in the photos.

Attachments

• 3038ACDE-5F02-4F05-82FC-8135297E2B57.jpeg
    3038ACDE-5F02-4F05-82FC-8135297E2B57.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 43
  • 38CDB589-0ABF-4B51-8B84-62F9CB9FC9A2.jpeg
    38CDB589-0ABF-4B51-8B84-62F9CB9FC9A2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
  • 479330AB-6B9B-449F-A07C-56CD23FE8E47.jpeg
    479330AB-6B9B-449F-A07C-56CD23FE8E47.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 41
  • 578405B9-2BB5-4C93-82B3-35EE29E0684C.jpeg
    578405B9-2BB5-4C93-82B3-35EE29E0684C.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 39
I wouldn’t recommend buying used make-up as it’s a major hygiene risk especially now, of all times.

I’m not sure how it can be a hygiene risk when it has been used in a professional business only and has always been used hygenically. As a professional therapist I would never use make up on clients that hadn’t been used in the correct way. When facial treatments recommence make up will still be used on multiple clients following hygiene procedures and cleaning as it always should be so I really think your point is completely invalid.

Yes, so you say, but how can you prove you’ve used it hygienically. I’m just pointing out the obvious flaw with buying second hand make-up and why we don’t recommend doing it.

I’m a fully qualified professional that has been running my own business for over ten years now. I pride myself on my professionalism and understand your point but all my products are professionally used and I find it quite insulting when someone would suggest otherwise.

My apologies. I’m really not trying to insult you but Covid-19 is a global pandemic and every nail tech, hairdresser, therapist etc. is having to wear face masks, visors, gloves etc. and deep cleaning their tools and work stations between clients.

This is really not the time to be using second hand products, especially make-up, on a client.

Then you could argue make up is second hand as soon as you use it on one client if your going to take that view. And there are thousands of other highly contagious diseases/infections that were around well before Covid hygiene standards should of been at the highest standard well before Covid in this industry which is what I adhere to hence why I find it so insulting. What is the difference between me using these products on clients to someone else using them?

Then you could argue make up is second hand as soon as you use it on one client if your going to take that view. And there are thousands of other highly contagious diseases/infections that were around well before Covid hygiene standards should of been at the highest standard well before Covid in this industry which is what I adhere to hence why I find it so insulting. What is the difference between me using these products on clients to someone else using them?

Yes, that’s a fair point. :)

Latest posts

Back