Professional Nails Academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there

I've trained with Creative, Bio Sculpture and EzFlow but stopped doing nails for about 6 years. I've now decided to give it another go and I'm going to do a course with OPI Colourgel.

I wanted to refresh my manicure skills and saw a special offer for a 2 day course for a manicure & Shellac course with Proffessional Nails Academy. After the course is over you come back for an assessment to get a accredited diploma called 'The NCI Diploma. It says their courses are accredited with 'The Guild of Beauty'

Just wanted to you if anyone here has trained with these people or heard of this diploma? It's all new to me since I've been off the scene for so long.

Many Thanks
Jenny

It depends what you're looking for....something accredited by the guild will be good for general professional development but if you're seeking a recognised qualification then you'll need to find a course that results in qualification awarded by a board such as vtct, itec or city and guilds.

Latest posts

Back