Professional Nails: Geek names - how did you choose yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
angelxdevil said:
Mine is angelxdevil as I have two sides of my personality, sometimes I'm an angel..... (yeah right) and other times I'm a little devil.

QUOTE]

i love angels/devils

i have an alien-angel tattoo on one arm and an alien-devil tattoo on the other arm-they are so cute

x

Sound cool x

buttonmoon54321 said:
angelxdevil said:
Mine is angelxdevil as I have two sides of my personality, sometimes I'm an angel..... (yeah right) and other times I'm a little devil.

QUOTE]

i love angels/devils

i have an alien-angel tattoo on one arm and an alien-devil tattoo on the other arm-they are so cute

x

I married him!!! :smack:

The Stones are my fave band so I pick user names that are their songs...
hense StarStar :)

When my daughter had just learned how to walk without holding onto me, she started walking on her tippy toes. My husband started calling her Twinkle Toes, which later turned into my business name... and my geek name! btw, 910 is my area code (not so orig. there!)

I wanted a name that was different as there were many Lou's or Louises on the board and I thought to myself what's my favorite system well thats easy its Fabric# and what rhymes with Geek, ..... :idea: hence the name Fab Freak

However this is not my business name, that's a very normal Perfect Nails by Louise as I dont think Nails by Fab Freak would pull in much business, lol.

My name on here is Nicci B - my name, obviously
icon_cheesygrin.gif
.... After agonising about what to call business I settled for a very simple Nail Bay, very simple, does what it says on the can type of thing.... nothing else just nails.... and my logo is designed around the NB, for Nail Bay and of course Nicci B...

I got my nane though my husband.. he said that one day my nails had not been done and I seemed really unhappy and that whenever i had my nails done i was happy.. nails are on hands so there we have it Happyhands.. I have also called by business happyhands as is sounds kind of catchy..(well to me anyway)

me n all. im stuck with the name my mother gave me so i might as well put it to some use!

hollie xxx

hi kat

chanails is the name of my nail bar, which came from my daughters name chanel, which when she takes over and i can retire i will be glad i called it that.
but she's only 8 so i will be waiting a while yet, but she is in training.

janice

Me?....I am the original beauty school drop out who eventually found her way into nails and never looked back.
And of course I know ALL the words to Grease!
Lucy from Liverpool

my real name is ...

Marion

im really pleased I was the 'marion' on here using 'marion'

:)

i just realised how old these posts are lol

Mine is a shortened version of my business name - chic unique nail and beauty.
Which my husband chose for me, no particular reason other than I searched the web and couldn't find anyone using that name already :-/ xxx

Because I'm just under 5ft tall!! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

My name is Nicola, but Nickie to most. Angelique nails is my business name.

My car was KB05 VLP - it was a little bright green Chevrolet Matiz and I LOVED it (I practically lived in it as I was mobile).

I decided that VLP meant "Verde Little Purdy" (pretty & green).

Unfortunately, a couple of weeks after I changed my SG name, a bus ploughed into my car and wrote it off. Now I have the same car in blue and the number plate says KNV - Klearly Not Verde ;)

xxx

My car was KB05 VLP - it was a little bright green Chevrolet Matiz and I LOVED it (I practically lived in it as I was mobile).

I decided that VLP meant "Verde Little Purdy" (pretty & green).

Unfortunately, a couple of weeks after I changed my SG name, a bus ploughed into my car and wrote it off. Now I have the same car in blue and the number plate says KNV - Klearly Not Verde ;)

xxx

Lol :) sorry about your car though :( mine is my real life name :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

I'm just boring :(
It's short for Dolores, and YES I do watch Seinfeld!

My name is Beth McKenzie!
McBeth is just fun with words, my business name is Pink Glitter.

Latest posts

Back