Professional Nails Late Again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Hi All, just wondering how many of you get your Professional Nails Mag on time. My August edition arrived today. I find it really frustrating and annoying especially when there are seminars or events going on at the beginning of the month. There was a Creative open day on the 8th August in Milton Keynes that I would have liked to attend but sadly missed it. This is not the first time that my mag has arrived late, it seems to be getting a regular occurence. I never have this happen with Scratch.
David

hey jaydee

Mmmm not sure when prof nails should be arriving with us - would be great to get it at the end or beginning of the month eh ! I got mine yesterday

Scratch i was getting right at the end of the month though this month arrived couple of days later - blame my posti for this not Scratch, Royal Mail is just getting appauling - i got my post at 4 yesterday ! and they only have one post to deliver a day now ! figure that one out eh. AND the posti didnt deliver at all the other day as got to one of the roads down the way from me and the van wanted to leave so had to go back with van so took my road and a couple of other roads back to office and delivered them next day !

ARGHHHHHHHH ROYAL MAIL

oopps wrong forum for this rant me thinks !! LoL

kx

Jaydee said:
Hi All, just wondering how many of you get your Professional Nails Mag on time. My August edition arrived today. I find it really frustrating and annoying especially when there are seminars or events going on at the beginning of the month. There was a Creative open day on the 8th August in Milton Keynes that I would have liked to attend but sadly missed it. This is not the first time that my mag has arrived late, it seems to be getting a regular occurence. I never have this happen with Scratch.
David

Hi!

i had my prof nails magazine on 11th aug i didn't now when it was going to come.i'm so sorry your's only came today,and you missed the seminars/events.hopefull there will be other seminars/events again sometime very soon.

Mine only came yesterday - thought they had forgotten me!

I agree Its ROYAL MAIL that are mostly to blame, I have a mail order company and i get at least 3 customers a fortnight complaining about late arrival of items, even though i dispatched them the very next day after order..:rolleyes:

My post tends to arrive at 1-3 if at all, i have a few mag subscriptions and they are all arriving a little late these days..:twisted:

Latest posts

Back