professional nails mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dye2004

Reaction score
hi,
has anyone got oct' professional nails mag as i haven't yet. Whats the point of getting an oct' mag and receiving it half way through the month
love dye :x

Haven't had mine either, subscribed at Excel, will wait til the end of this week, then phone them.

Jue ;)
Angels

I have called them before and they told me they don't have a specific date, it's whenever the printers send the copies out. :? :rolleyes: :x
love, Dye x

Just got mine today! )

Got mine today too, its probably late because of the show at the weekend.
Did you see the tips & techniques by Sam? Its the clearest, concisest (if thats a word) step by step I have seen, really very good!! :thumbsup:

Karen

nailtech said:
Did you see the tips & techniques by Sam? Its the clearest, concisest (if thats a word) step by step I have seen, really very good!! :thumbsup:

Karen

I was reading that very intently as I cannot get my smiles as sweet as they could be.

I was concentrating really hard and then bang that last sentence just got me - eat five servings of fruits and vegetables! LOL

Ruth's bit was great too.

i got 2 today, one at hone and one at work

I got mine today too, and they`re asking me if I want to subcsribe as I won`t get any more free copies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I`ve only been subscribing for 3 years, I`ll have to sort that out

I got mine on wednesday :D So nice to see sam and his family featured. Very popular man this week, with watchdog and all. Also glad to see Jacqui of nails of excellence make it into the mag.
love Dye x

Hi

Can any of you tell me where i can subscribe to this magazine???

Tnx Kerrylisa

Hi Kerrylisa,

The phone number for subscriptions is 01371-810433. (During office hours! :D )

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back