professional nails magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debbienailz

Reaction score
hi everybody .
just wondering if any of you had received this months mag ...i never seem to get it at the same time each month ...anyone else with this problem .

deb

Nope the only mag I got so far for January is Scratch.........the others as in nails and pro nails nope not yet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like we get January issue at the end of January...............HMMMMMMM we used to get them much prompter in the olden days lol..............

I chased them up about it the other day. I took out a subscription for it in November, thinking it would start with the December issue but they didn't tell me there wasn't one. December and January are a double issue. It was due for despatch on the 15th of Jan as they,ve had a few distribution difficulties.

debbienailz said:
hi everybody .
just wondering if any of you had received this months mag ...i never seem to get it at the same time each month ...anyone else with this problem .

deb

Got mine yesterday!!!!!Thought they had forgotten me.

Candy :rolleyes:

nope not got mine either :rolleyes:

crazy'n'creative said:
nope not got mine either :rolleyes:
Got my copy this morning and have to say its the best issue in a while.
Nice feature on Caroline (Crazy) too :)

Glorsclaws said:
Got my copy this morning and have to say its the best issue in a while.
Nice feature on Caroline (Crazy) too :)

Yes mine came too this morning

Thank you gloria glad you like the article i am quite :o

i have known for a little while it was going in and couldn't wait to get hold of it lol

Hi...

I got my mag this morning too.

I also recieved a free copy of 'scratch' to see what is is like and i must say i am impressed with it so may order that one too.

I also sent for two tickets to the show at olympia but i haven't recieved them yet but i see people are already selling them on ebay!!!!

As anyone had tickets yet?

I can not seriously believe that anyone would be silly enough to buy Olympia tickets on Ebay!! Each exhibiting company get's 1000's of free tickets to send to their customers. As a professional you don't have to pay at all!!!:rolleyes:

OMG - the general public can now get tickets to our trade only shows - is there someone up there trying to completely scupper our hard efforts to get recognition as serious professionals.

This now begs the question - should you have to produce some form of id when buying products to at least prove you are in the trade.

oops sorry I am on my soap box again LOL

Acually Fiona, we will be introducing new cash tills at this show where by you have to give your acount number to buy!! This will really help us as we know that there are people who only buy at shows - I'm not sure how this will work but it is meant to eliviate the odd few that feel education is un neccessary so wait until shows to purchase! Samuel has designed it so maybe he can explain better than I!! :rolleyes:

Mrs Geek said:
Acually Fiona, we will be introducing new cash tills at this show where by you have to give your acount number to buy!! This will really help us as we know that there are people who only buy at shows - I'm not sure how this will work but it is meant to eliviate the odd few that feel education is un neccessary so wait until shows to purchase! Samuel has designed it so maybe he can explain better than I!! :rolleyes:
um... sorry babe, but the ePos system will not keep track of customer details. This would be impossible for the first stage of this system and we will be looking at introducing the requirement to be customer at a later date.

Sadly... we can only do one thing at a time ;)

What a shock it would be for everyone if they didnt bring their customer cards to the show!

Back on topic folks!

crazy'n'creative said:
Yes mine came too this morning

Thank you gloria glad you like the article i am quite :o

i have known for a little while it was going in and couldn't wait to get hold of it lol
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO MINE CAME TOO THIS MORNING !!!!!!!!!!!
Caroline your profile in there is just so you!!!!!!!!!
Yep Crazy by nature and Creative by choice, I just so loved it !!!!!!!

I got my proffessional Nails magazine today, have not had a chance to read it, I will save it for bedtime ;)

debbienailz said:
hi everybody .

deb

Got mine today.... I had to phone them to chase up though. We are half way through the month now, bit late innit?

got mine too
caroline you got name in print :green: and it aint on a police wanted poster .

a brill write up for you.i bet its framed and in your salon.lol

got mine too ...hip hip hooray
better late than never i suppose:rolleyes:
debbie

I can feel a big sulk coming on, mine better be in my mail box tomorrow :mad:, or should i say today, time for bed methinks :)x

I always get mine really late, I`ve phoned them a couple of times and there is always a reason for it. I usually get my professional beauty two weeks before getting professional nails, I do wish it was the other way round. I can`t wait to see this article

groovynails said:
got mine too
caroline you got name in print :green: and it aint on a police wanted poster .

a brill write up for you.i bet its framed and in your salon.lol

Thanks to all of you for your kind replies and private messages to me i still wearing a big grin :green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back